Heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iF7RSQn29Q
Can you guys offer any tips? I know i need to straighten my legs, hows my height? My goal is eventually a nice and smooth roundoff-bhs-tuck/full.
Any feedback much appreciated ![]()
Started by jumpupandfly, October 12, 2008 · 2 Replies · 2,008 Views
Heres the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iF7RSQn29Q
Can you guys offer any tips? I know i need to straighten my legs, hows my height? My goal is eventually a nice and smooth roundoff-bhs-tuck/full.
Any feedback much appreciated ![]()
Good stuff. I see your head a bit out when your hands hit the ground is all. I could get on you about form but honestly on ground it really changes that.
Try to work on knees straight in the air but they are gonna bend a bit on ground.
Round off looks pretty good.
What do you have to train layouts on? A tramp or diving board into pool?
k thanks!
as far as layouts go.. pretty much I have my mat haha
I have some access to trampolines, and I can layout full on those pretty well.
Im gonna try to get to some open gym when cross country is over in a couple weeks