I think what i need to do is get some more pike/straddle flexibility in order to get rid of the planching in the bottom position and ill be all set to press off the floor, right?
qvTfahlAmhI
Started by Mikko Saks, April 18, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,297 Views
I think what i need to do is get some more pike/straddle flexibility in order to get rid of the planching in the bottom position and ill be all set to press off the floor, right?
qvTfahlAmhI
More flexibility yes. Finish the movement in straddle L or L-sit. Better get the fool RoM and not skip that when the goal is to do it on floor! But nice
!
Thnx for the reply! I did some straddleL rolls before so I didn't choose to go all the way down. But I've been doing so also. I'll post a video of straddleL press to Hs negative
2morrow.
Today was the first time i actually could lift my feet off the floor without the excessive planching (the way i unintentionally did if before). Maybe 2-3seconds i was able to hold the position, but it will get better when i get some more flexibility.
Anyways, heres the straddle press negative i promised. U can tell im lacking the flexibility for sure.
Op9o7bfgbxE