First bower

Started by Niels Joergensen, April 17, 2012 · 8 Replies · 2,078 Views

Niels Joergensen

Did this last night and felt pretty happy about it and thought I'd share :)

This was one of those moves that I thought " holy F*** I want THAT!" and got me into gymnasticbodies , so I feel great having completed a rep :)

obviously the form is a bit loose on the way back up arching my back and doing a sloppy handstand, but nevertheless I'm happy! Time for more volume soon!

let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0233ZHFI ... Xpm1P9Ubo=

Cole Dano

And you should be happy, from you description I was expecting something much worse, really a great first effort!

Nic Branson

hmm no face plant...no falling from HS upon return. I am very disappointed, your form is not nearly that bad. Sounds like you already know what to work on also, so no need to comment. Congrats! on getting it good stuff.

Niels Joergensen
Nic Branson said:
hmm no face plant...no falling from HS upon return. I am very disappointed, your form is not nearly that bad. Sounds like you already know what to work on also, so no need to comment. Congrats! on getting it good stuff.

I have had my red marks on the face from previous attempts though! 8)

Gavin Strelitz

Way to hoover that carpet.

Seriously though, great work.

Vagabond

Congratulations! :)

Coach Sommer

Very nicely done! Keep up the good work. :)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Niels Joergensen

Thank you very much! I'm pleased with how things are going right now!

Roskilde Festival starts in 2 weeks so I will probably be down to doing tucks and hollow holds after all the beers :(:facepalm: haha!