I want to attach a climbing rope to a tree or other high structures. This is not to be permanent as it would be stolen or be ruined by rain so I want to put it up and take it down with ease. The end of my rope has a loop on it, like this

I was thinking I could get a long adjustable webbing strap, throw the buckle end up and over my tree branch and attach it through my loop. Then I would secure it on some other tree or object on the ground and adjust the webbing length so the rope goes up near the top of the branch.
Has anybody else any tips or ideas? It would be better if I needed no lower structure to secure it to.
I was thinking I might be able to climb a tree and put a hook on it up high, then I could hide some long stick or bamboo or telescopic device and lift my rope up by the loop and put it on my hook.
Or is there some rock climbing device I could buy?