The real deal...

Started by Ido Portal, October 12, 2008 · 9 Replies · 3,475 Views

Ido Portal

I hope you can see this link, it is a facebook clip:

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=37137747626&ref=share

This is a whole new level in handbalancing, and not in only one area.

Notice the little girl who presses from the elbow lever, but without a jerk, smooth. This is the first time I have seen anyone do it and it looks out of this world.

The swings through dislocations are also amazing.

And so much more...

I'm inspired. Going to train.

Ido.

Edward Smith

WOW!!! That is beyond belief. I personally think the best bit is when the kid, not sure if it's a boy or a girl, does a ONE-ARM PLANCHE WHILE WITH HIS OTHER ARM HOLDS A GIRL UP IN A HANDSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed

chauinc

Dang stuff like makes me wish i ran away and joined the circus as a kid.

Razz

This just looks unreal :shock:

rambo5501

:shock: :shock: :shock:

unreal.

StevenJ

This is telling me the page has a load error, anyone else getting this? If someone who's seen it could give the name of the video or something it would be much appreciated!

Scott Malin

What an amazing display of grace and mastery of the body!

Hayden Whealing

I don't have a face book account and and are wondering wether it on youtube because it sound great

Mikael Kristiansen

Those girls are totally out of this world. The chinese seem to prefer girls as handbalancers for some reason. I see much more girls doing that insane stuff than boys. That press from the lever is just impossible. I am training the kick up from 1 arm lever, and even that is a long journey. The nicest press I have seen is actually by a boy;

At 1.48 he pushes from lever to one hand with legs straight. You cant see his entire body, but there doesnt seem to be any jerking movement. His planches are also pretty nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEmoRwsK4wk

Julian Aldag

I have only seen i couple of people do a true press from elbow planche to flag. This boy pushes up and then roll his body so his side flexibility takes the brunt of it.

Just as a side note, when are the chinese going to grow some artistic integrity and develop their own ideas. That act is a rip off of Anatoly Zalievsky, chucking in power moves and disregarding the quality of movement which made the act so beautiful. haha there i go again :D

For those interested here is the original act: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDGpTYg0 ... re=related