Introduction

Started by Rik de Kort, April 14, 2012 · 8 Replies · 1,944 Views

Rik de Kort

Hey guys, I figured an introduction would be in order.

My name is Rik, I'm from the Netherlands and study mathematics. I've picked up a big interest in bodyweight training the past few months, so I read a lot. I'm currently doing a routine focussed on the basics: pullups, pushups, L-sit, HS and pistol squats. I also added in back lever work, but it appears I'm not flexible enough (shoulder dislocates are difficult).

I've read around the site a bit and it seems there is much I can learn. ;)

See you around!

Philip Chubb

Pleasure to meet you!

Rik de Kort

Thanks! Pleasure to meet you as well.

newguy5000

welcome to the gymnastics journey!

Rik de Kort

I'm sure it will be very enjoyable. ;)

Niels Joergensen

welcome :) glad to have you onboard!

Rik de Kort

Glad to be here. ;)

Patrick Van de Glind

Hi Rik,

Good to see dutch people around :)

I'm from the Den Bosch area,

where are you from?

P

Rik de Kort

Boxmeer, so that's also Noord-Brabant. I study in Nijmegen, though.