Hey Guys
I've just tested myself and advanced to a tuck BL and tuck FL, 10second hold each.
I find that I get a burning/pulling sensation in my left elbow when I do both.
I'm just not sure whether or not this is from my muscles getting used to a new
exercise or if I'm actually doing damage.
Can anyone help me in regards to this? I can hold the BL and FL fine, it doesn't effect
me so much that I have to stop, however it is uncomfortable.
Also, I've been doing statics/WOD 4 times a week. I've been noticing in a lot of articles
that 2-3 times for normal people is sufficient and 4 may be overtraining.
I am fit, but I'm deffinately not a gymnast. Is this a case of just exercising depending on how
my body feels? Aim for three and If I feel like I can do a fourth day, do a fourth day?
looking forward to the responses!