Forum Technical Question

Started by Quick Start Test Smith, April 9, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,106 Views

Quick Start Test Smith

Hi, is there short cut to reading the WOD dates in the forum? I have been trying to arrange by "post date" and the other options, but there seems to be no option for sorting according to date created. I vaguely remember someone mentioning some way around this issue.

Thanks!

Quick Start Test Smith

I just figured it out! If you search the WOD forum by Subject in Descending Order you will get the results in order with just a few random threads here and there. Yay :D

Cole Dano

I was dragging the links to a folder on my computer, and appending the type of WOD it is to the name. Since I'm a planner, I ran a week behind and could at a glance see what kind of work out was coming up. Keeping them sorted by name takes care of ordering. Just clinking the saved link would bring me right back the the forum page to see the details.

It worked well for me.

Quick Start Test Smith

Thanks, I completely forgot about the homepage.