Question about BtGB v2

Started by George Navarro, April 6, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,949 Views

George Navarro

So I was getting ready to buy the book and to my luck it was out of stock, then I read a post about the next book being close to completion, also something about it being a revised edition(not sure if I read the post correctly). But is version of the book going to have everything in the first and then some or is it going to be a completely new model. Just wanted to know if I should wait off to purchase the new one or buy both if it IS different material.

Scott Malin

The new edition is a complete revision and addresses the difficulties many individuals had when implementing the content from the first. While there is a ton of new material, the basics haven't changed so drastically as to invalidate the current edition. You will do well with either one or both; and you'd certainly benefit starting sooner than later.