In reading here and my own experiences, I've come to realize how important a rock solid hollow position is.
My pre-req hollow work is not as good as it should be (maybe 45/45/30 - haven't tested the max in a while), but that's now what I want to talk about here.
I want to find out if it's possible to "step up" or progress the hollow hold. For instance, getting arms and legs closer to the floor with a proper hollow will probably be harder; as would doing a "face down" hollow (hands and feet on the floor).
So if you want to scale this and keep working on the hollow position as more than a warmup, what options are there? I've been including some "hand walkouts" to an extended hollow position recently. These are the same thing as wheel rollouts except you step out with your hands. The biggest problem is the switch from a piked position to a hollow - it gets messy as you fatigue