This was just a quick straddle planche attempt to see where I am right now.. How does it look like?
nCpUDASkJMc
Started by AlexSLO, April 2, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,745 Views
This was just a quick straddle planche attempt to see where I am right now.. How does it look like?
nCpUDASkJMc
Not too bad. You already know to work on making it lower and straighter but it's a good start.
You're obviously too high, but you surely already know that.
And try to straighten your hips. You're toes should point backwards, not to the ground. But apart from that, looks good!
Work the correct shoulder angle. I'd suggest either straddling much wider or doing a slightly tucked straddle type position so your shoulders can handle the load.
Today I tried my second attempt but with my hips (ass) lower, and tried to be more straight, a lot more difficult..
h0J2L1hVfBE
Oh .. I forgot about the thoe thing..