Well, I've gone and hurt myself again. Sprained my right AC joint falling over on powerisers. Fortunately, and I suspect due to my gymnastics strength, imaging has shown it to be only a grade 1 sprain with no displacement, but none the less, my shoulder needs rest and is out of action probably for another 3 to 4 weeks or so at least. The musculature is fine, but I have strained the tendons and ligaments to a minor degree
Not wanting to excacerbate the problem, I desperately want to get back into training, but don't want to lengthen my recovery time. I cannot do pushups, pullups, nor hold myself in any kind of arm support such as an L-sit until my shoulder recovers. No rings, no P-bars, I can't even sprint as that imparts too much force on the shoulder.
Any suggestions of what I can do? I had been focussing pretty hard on handstands and l-sits. I realise that the handstands are out, but I would very much like to maintain some core strength exercises. Can anyone please suggest some good exercises for me to compile a routine with that will not require the use of my shoulder?
Thanks in advance