In the pictures of the book some of the BL is done with plam facing back and some with plam facing each other, which one is the palms down recommended by the coach?
And how do you lean forward in a BL? does it mean shifting your weight to your head?
Started by seiyafan, March 28, 2012 · 4 Replies · 3,139 Views
In the pictures of the book some of the BL is done with plam facing back and some with plam facing each other, which one is the palms down recommended by the coach?
And how do you lean forward in a BL? does it mean shifting your weight to your head?
palms facing the floor.
Shift the weight forward towards the head/away from the hands.
Right now my forearm and my grip starts to give after 6-8 seconds of hold, after a few reps my biceps and triceps start to bulge but I don't feel thing going on in my back, I am not sure if I am doing it correctly or just wasting my time.
Depends how strong your posterior chain is. I never felt back lever in my back, just shoulders and arms.
since the beginning i have worked back lever with palms in a supinated grip...
as Slizz mentions, i have never felt back lever on my posterior chain and / or lower back, i have always felt it on my arms and shoulders, specifically on my biceps... i need more biceps tendon strengthening work...