Hi all, Well I'm gonna order the rings plus the book. The thing is does anyone knows would I get taxed on it on top of the delivery costs or not? I live in the UK.
Thanks.
Pav
Started by Pav, October 7, 2008 · 1 Replies · 10,358 Views
Hi all, Well I'm gonna order the rings plus the book. The thing is does anyone knows would I get taxed on it on top of the delivery costs or not? I live in the UK.
Thanks.
Pav
Hi Pav,
Maybe ...maybe not.
You should get taxed (import duty and VAT), however when I have ordered from the US in the past - sometimes I got taxed, sometimes I didn't. Same class of goods, same seller, roughly same value. The only thing I could put it down to is either that they check randomly, or someone called in sick and they were under-staffed that day.
Cheers,
George.