wwXG8LWrn38
not a traditional gymnastics clip, but i think it shows very well what can be achieved with a strong core and good bent arm strength. I know there are a couple of other rugby players on the forum that will appreciate this ![]()
Started by timg, March 26, 2012 · 2 Replies · 3,844 Views
wwXG8LWrn38
not a traditional gymnastics clip, but i think it shows very well what can be achieved with a strong core and good bent arm strength. I know there are a couple of other rugby players on the forum that will appreciate this ![]()
First off, I think you should be punished for posting a video of Waratahs related content.
Next, pretty nice fend and everything thing but WHY WOULD ANYONE go that high in a tackle on an, approx, 2m tall second rower?
Tim,
Do you play for any team in Melbourne?
Ed
Hey Ed,
I played a couple of games for powerhouse last year but work commitments and chronic shin splints meant i only played the pre-season and a few games. I'm originally from newcastle where i originally played all my under 21s
interestingly enough, those same injuries are what drew me to these forums and gymnastics in general.