rope climbing progress.

Started by Ian Legrow, March 26, 2012 · 8 Replies · 1,640 Views

Ian Legrow

Hey! i didn't know where to put this so i ut it here. After training smartly with the rope (becasue if you do things to quick it can definitely give you tendonitis) i have progressed to this. I have kept in mind what everyone told me last time. The only problem i am tring to fix is keeping my legs straight. I bend them somtimes without meaning too, you will see me correct them a cuople times in the video.

bm1tCijrVHo

Bruno Cochofel

Way more solid man.. congrats...

Aaron Griffin

Ian, every time you post like this it's like you're saying "hey look at how much faster I can progress than you". :)

Cole Dano
phrak said:
Ian, every time you post like this it's like you're saying "hey look at how much faster I can progress than you". :)

In a good way. As long as Ian isn't experiencing elbow issues I'd say he's doing great.

Recall when he joined, that he made training and reading the forum a full time job.

Brutus
phrak said:
Ian, every time you post like this it's like you're saying "hey look at how much faster I can progress than you". :)

I´m starting to hate this guy :shock:

Awesome progress!!

Ian Legrow

wow! thank you all very much! Its very nice that you all say i am progressing quickly. I cannot ezpress how much it means to me. however, i can read things all days but if a lot of you had not taken the time to help me and answer my questions and critique my videos. But thankk you all very much. It is very kind of all of you.

Martin de Jesus Ponce Robaldino

yeah it's true, you are having great advances in a very short time, that's great!

Congrats man!

You're going in a good way =)

Ian Legrow

Thank you very much Martin that means a lot!

Nic Branson

Looking good! Great progress. Take a couple days of the rope and bent the knees to 90 but focus on keeping the hips towards hollow so it is a tighter partial straddle. Bit of practice to feel that position then just like straddle work on straightening your legs while keeping the lower body movement "quiet"