Starting over

Started by Howell, March 24, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,519 Views

Howell

I had worked out with GB for about a year and got pretty strong for me but then quit for about a year and lost it all. But I'm starting over now and made a little video of my current progress. Please critique my form.. Thanks!

vS9MdaypF7Q

Blairbob

Decent good. Pike box press hs is nice. Elbows too far out onhespu and hell. More round shoulders on tuck pl. Pueh shoulders down on ring tuck support. Attempt to turn rings parallel or out on box rings is ( I like that drill)

Howell

Thanks Blairbob!!

Howell

In the book the elbows are shown going out to the sides during HeSPUs. What should I strive for.. a bit in from how they are in the video or should they point straight forward?

Thanks

Quick Start Test Smith

Looks great, Howell :D