PreFSP + FSP Progressions for critique (w/ videos)

Started by Bruno Cochofel, March 23, 2012 · 8 Replies · 2,008 Views

Bruno Cochofel

Hi, I've decided to finally put here my current level for the FSP...

Front lever (flat tuck): (I believe my upper back is rounded, but can't seen to figure out why...)

pSahLJWiRzg

Back lever (flat tuck): (also the question of rounded upper back)

q2DDcR1eqHQ

Straddle-l (one hand center):

uA5dVj9v7aE

L-sit (adv):

DlDI_razFm0

Handstand (kick and free standing):

1o_uNxLhgP8

Planche (adv frog stand):

S5-SXJxYpHI

Tell me what you think...

Kris CHARTON

Your Fsp sound likes good. Great progression .

(I believe my upper back is rounded, but can't seen to figure out why...)

Your back seems straight. For the front lever don't forget retract your scapula.

Bruno Cochofel

Thx Kris.. I'm also working on scapula pulls and push-ups, I guess I need more scapula awareness and strength..

Bruno Cochofel

Any suggestions to improve my L-sit and straddle-l?

Kris CHARTON

Hold for time (30-60s), try on the rings.

For straddle L, work your straddle and hips flexibiliy , it's very important.

For your current position, one hand center, you should be switch your hands for work the two side.

Bruno Cochofel
Kris said:
For straddle L, work your straddle and hips flexibiliy , it's very important.

For your current position, one hand center, you should be switch your hands for work the two side.

Yes, my straddle flexibility is very bad, I'm still to find some good drills to improve this.. And yes, I do work with both hands on center. I do 4x 15s 2 each hand.. thx for the tips

Bruno Cochofel

Here goes 4 of the preFSP...

Plank

92cM6mFcPSI

Rev. Plank

_qTWB9EHxDg

Hollow

x2N5ioSZos4

Arch

ts6gx06lkgw

Coach Sommer

Bruno, here are my critiques of your PreFSP work videos:

Plank - Bring the hips down, more protraction of scaps, pack the neck by feeling as though you are pulling the neck inside your chest.

Reverse Plank - retraction appears to be good however do not lean back, tuck the hips under further the remove the arch from the lower back, pack the neck as described above.

Hollow Hold - arms are too high, holding a small 16-18" dowel will help to maintain the correct position.

Arch Hold - straighten the arms. Use a dowel as recommended with the hollow holds above.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Bruno Cochofel
Coach Sommer said:
Bruno, here are my critiques of your PreFSP work videos:

Plank - Bring the hips down, more protraction of scaps, pack the neck by feeling as though you are pulling the neck inside your chest.

Reverse Plank - retraction appears to be good however do not lean back, tuck the hips under further the remove the arch from the lower back, pack the neck as described above.

Hollow Hold - arms are too high, holding a small 16-18" dowel will help to maintain the correct position.

Arch Hold - straighten the arms. Use a dowel as recommended with the hollow holds above.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Thanks for the tips Coach, I'll do that.