This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

To coach Sommer

Started by lokate, February 6, 2008 · 4 Replies · 3,113 Views

lokate

A few years ago (2004) you have helped me putting together (or give me guidelines) for putting together a good strengthtraining routine to suppelement my martial arts training.

True problems with my computer I lost all the information.

Could you please help me again.

I look for a routine witch I can use to build up my strength for martial arts.

Gymnastic training seems very good for it.

I have tried off course other strengttraining routines but nothing seems to work or are very boring.

And do you use dumbells or barbells to for building up strength?

If so, can you put these in the routine to?

I will realy appriciated it.

You can mail me at home if you dont want to do it true this forum although I think that more martial artist can/will use it.

Wim

lokate@home.nl

Coach Sommer

Workout of the Day

The upcoming WODs on the main page dailys should be exactly what you are looking for.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

lokate

Can hardley wait for the WOD's.

Do you know when you have these on your site?

Back in 2004 you already talked about a book you are writing but till now I cant find anything.

I read everytime that the making the book is in progress.

Do you already have a date when the book will be released?

Sincerally

Wim

Coach Sommer

Availability of WODs

I am currently at a competition and have a heavy traveling schedule for the next weekend also. I am planning on making the WODs available either next week or the week following.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

lokate

Can hardley wait :D

Sincerally

Wim