Hi all,
Thought some of you might like to see a wee video I made of my 'home' gym set up (which is not in my home but in a building only I access).
HJdrtuBi2T8
Thanks for watching!
Started by Michael Traynor, March 21, 2012 · 4 Replies · 2,956 Views
Hi all,
Thought some of you might like to see a wee video I made of my 'home' gym set up (which is not in my home but in a building only I access).
HJdrtuBi2T8
Thanks for watching!
Thats an excellent set up you have there! If I did a film of mine it would be done in 30 seconds. ![]()
NICE! That is awesome. I hope to train there one day! Preferably not in the dead of winter ![]()
Thanks for the tour Breaks, I've always admired it in your videos.
That's amazing.. I can describe my home gym with 2 or 3 sentences..
Pull-up bar for the door with rings on it... ![]()
some dumbbell and barbell
some elastic bands
ah, and a wall for the handstand stuff ![]()