One Armed Front Pull

Started by Matthew Mossop, March 15, 2012 · 3 Replies · 3,485 Views

Matthew Mossop

Not sure if this guy has been discussed here before, but he's very impressive.

Around 0:10 of this video he does a full one armed front pull with his elbow locked. I can't even imagine the strength required for this. In one of the videos in their channel he actually does a bunch in a row, but I couldn't find the video.

I've seen a video posted before of a guy who held a one armed front lever, but his elbow was bent... this seems much more impressive.

1YjBCccsCJg

Aaron Griffin
Not sure if this guy has been discussed here before

Yes. To death

Matthew Mossop

Oh... oopsies.

Coach Sommer

This is actually a one arm pull to front lever as a front pull does not stop at the front lever but continues all the way to an inverted hang. However very nicely done nonetheless.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer