As my goal is to open my shoulders when I do handstands,I work alot on my shoulder flexibility but it doesnt progress even a bit and Im starting to get frustrated.My shoulder routine is like :
3-4 minutes cardio to get the body warmed up
cat stretch on a box 3 sets x 10 sec
hands on the floor with fingers backwards and forwards 2 x 10sec
doorframe stretch 1x10sec
slizzardman's fix your shoulder pain exercises 1 set x10sec
then I start doing my workout which is :
3x10sec Handstand (stomach to wall)
3x10 sec adv.tucked FL
after that I start doing dynamic stretches
4 x shoulder dislocates(normal & dorsal grip)
4 x wall extensions(I do them on the floor and I actually hold the "surrender" position for about 30 secs)
after Ive finished those I do a cool down:
cat stretch on a box 3 sets x 10 sec
hands on the floor with fingers backwards and forwards 2 x 10sec
doorframe stretch 1x10sec
slizzardman's fix your shoulder pain exercises 1 set x10sec
Also when I do the cat stretches on a box I feel very very light stretch and I cant push further...My shoulders dont make any progress...Please help!