Hi, this is my first post on this forum.
I have 22 years, and started gymnastic 1 year ago. I do only Ring, and some floor exercise (very simple).
Before start Gymnastic i did weight for 2 years. I'm 175cm, and my weight is 72Kg, but manage to lose 2Kg. My maximal was 115Kg on bench press, 165kg for deadlift and 165kg for squat.
Since september i workout 4 times a week 2 hours, and 30-40 minutes everyday (except sunday) at home, doing conditioning.
For conditioning i alternate day doing push variation (like tuck push up and isometric work like advanced tuck planche), and day working on core.
Finished these 30-40 i do 10 minutes of shoulder stretch and slow inlocate/dislocate with a bar.
At Gym i do 20-25 minutes of prehab, 10 minutes of stretching, 30 minutes of conditioning and like 1 hour of tecnique, on parallettes, ring or floor.
Exercise are taken from Building The Gymnastic Body plus some other variation.
Do you think that this is a good setup? Is too much time for a beginner?
In one year what do you think a beginner can learn on rings?
I think:
-Support, l-sit, straddle l-sit, (maybe v-sit)
-kip to support, kip to l-sit, muscle-up, (maybe muscle up to back lever)
-360 pull straight body, back lever, (maybe front lever), (maybe straddle planche if hard working)
-shoulderstand, handstand, support to handstand with bent arm
-swing, inlocate, dislocate, swing back to support (uprise backward to support), front swing to support (uprise foward to support)
-If flexible, slow inlocate/dislocate
-back or foward salto, to finish the exercise.
It's possible to do that think in 1 year? It's too much or too low?
Sorry for bad English, I'm Italian