Online 3d anatomy site

Started by Niels Joergensen, March 13, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,529 Views

Niels Joergensen

I thought this would be of great interest so I figured I would post it. It's a website containing 3D images of the body with the endocrine system, NCS, muscular system, cardiovascular system and so on. The graphics aren't mindblowing but for what it's worth I like it! You can't open then site in Google Chrome. You need firefox.

http://www.biodigitalhuman.com/

Bruno Cochofel
mrnielsjoergensen said:
I thought this would be of great interest so I figured I would post it. It's a website containing 3D images of the body with the endocrine system, NCS, muscular system, cardiovascular system and so on. The graphics aren't mindblowing but for what it's worth I like it! You can't open then site in Google Chrome. You need firefox.

http://www.biodigitalhuman.com/

Well, great stuff, I think :-)

I'm using linux and the site doesn't work in chrome nor in firefox. I'll try that under M$ Windows

Ravn

Bump, for all the new people here, I thought that you'd might like to know about the above anatomy sites.

Michael S.

Thanks for that, great stuff!

RJS

Thank You Ravn