Hello everyone,
I read a bit this forum before posting, because I'm a bit concerned about my progress.
6 month ago, I was almost an anorexic 19yo man, weighting 98lbs (44kg) for 5"6.
I started to train and modified my diet. I was told I had to eat more ("bulking") in order to build muscle, as I was severely underweight, I did it and gained a total of 25lbs (12kg) in those months.
I did not watch my protein intake, I just ate a lot on workout days, focusing on healthy food and a balanced diet.
I'm training 4 times a week for 45min/1h every time.
I gained a lot of strength, of LBM (I do believe) and of course, of fat too. I think I'm about 14% bf but still somewhat light.
If you don't mind shirtless picture of me, here is a picture that shows my body state during the progress until now :
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14678806/wqllll.jpg
Now that I'm at a normal BMI, after reading a bunch of posts, I wonder :
should I keep 'bulking' like I do ? Or is it irrelevant and I should I eat at maintenance or even cut off the gained fat, so my body takes energy from the fat ... ? What should be my goal weight ?
My goal is to get bigger, stronger, leaner.
Thanks in advance.