I've recently started the tuck planche and right after I finish the planche I feel a sudden pain in my forearms and shoulders, lasting about a second. I'd never felt anything quite like it before, but as long as I slowly took the weight off my hands I wouldn't feel any pain, so I wasn't too concerned about it. Now I'm thinking that was premature, as I've noticed I'm experiencing the same pain after gripping any moderately heavy objects, as well as wrist pain. So I've decided to stop working on my tuck planche for a while, but I'm wondering for how long?
I can hold a back lever tuck and L-sit PB tuck for a minute, and I think I can hold a front lever tuck for at least 30 seconds, although I haven't timed myself. My original plan was to work on advancing through the progressions for those three, while just staying on the planche tuck. If I stop doing the planche for a few weeks can I resume doing it, or should I cut the planche entirely until I've gotten further with the other exercises? My first SSC cycle finishes at the end of March.