Hello from China

Started by FREDERIC DUPONT, March 7, 2012 · 2 Replies · 7,678 Views

FREDERIC DUPONT

Hi, greetings to all on this amazing resource & community :)

I live in China and came back to practice kyokushin 3 years ago after a 20 years break... and of course, in my enthusiasm, I sustained several tendon injuries... I am very glad to have found this professional resource for strength and body capability development.

SSC... just that concept was worth my time reading the boards, but there are many more to work on.

I am 48 and also the owner of another amazing online community at http://www.kyokushin4life.com; I'll share my experience with BtGB over there, so don't be surprised to see more kyokushin guys showing up in this place ;)

"Osu" (*)

Fred

(*) Osu is what we say for hi, bye, I understand, ok, glad to see you, acknowledging an instruction, etc... :lol:

Quick Start Test Smith

Haha! Osu, Fred!

Osu!

I am a Tang Soo Do fighter. I'm just starting a bit of Hapkido and want to eventually get into Shotokan Karate. Karate/martial arts are fun, eh? :D

FREDERIC DUPONT

Osu Patrick,

I did not know Tang Soo Do used Osu... :)

Cheers