This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

WOD - 120305

Started by Coach Sommer, March 5, 2012 · 4 Replies · 1,559 Views

Coach Sommer

K7DaRCQh0lY

Complete four rounds:

2 Cast Wall Walks

12 Box HeSPU

2 Cast Wall Walks

8 Russian Dips

2 Cast Wall Walks

6 Wall PL Pushups

Finish with 2x10 Wrist Pushups

notes:

1) Note that for today’s GB WOD, perform 2 Cast Wall Walks in between each of the assigned FBEs.

2) If 2 Cast Wall Walks are too easy, you may increase the number of repetitions up to 4 or you may also substitute the most challenging STRAIGHT-ARM Press HS variation that you are capable of performing for 2 repetitions.

3) Scale the movements down as necessary to allow the correct repetition range to be performed for a given movement. This also means that if an rx’d movement is too easy, you may scale upwards as well.

4) Rest 2-3 minutes between rounds

Josh Schmitter

General WU

Wrist Routine

FSP Pre-req WU

WOD:4 rounds/rx'd Rests

Complete four rounds:

2 Plank Walks(7 steps forward/back = 1)

12 Pike Pushups(2nd step)

2 Plank Walks

8 XR Push ups

2 Plank Walks

6 Floor Push ups

2x10 Wrist Pushups on knees

Notes:

-Tried negative Dips first time through...not remotely possibe. If anything comes before something, my endurance strength is non-existant. Even what I ended up scaling to was probably a little too much. Should have done something like 8 floor pushups and 6 knee pushups.

Vincent Stoyas

Dynamic Warm up

Pre FSPs

Wrist/Elbow Prehab

WOD - 2 rounds

Complete two rounds:

2 Cast Wall Walks

12 Tempo Diamond Push Ups

2 Cast Wall Walks

8 Tempo Parallette Dips With Feet Elevated

2 Cast Wall Walks

6 PPPush ups.

Finished with 2x10 Wrist Push Ups

**notes**

Cast Wall Walks were brutal. I did it on monday, but I still feel them in shoulders now. I'm glad I've only been doing half the rounds required. I feel like I'm getting stronger. Perhaps in 2 weeks I'll add another set in, we'll see how it goes.

HSPUs hurt my left elbow for some reason, not sure why, but it's painful. Diamond push ups did before, I reverted to regular push ups, but now I can handle diamond push ups. I really like them actually, I'm going to stick with them for quite a while. Wouldn't mind building to a 3-3-3 tempo or 5-5-5. Elbows to the ground diamond push ups.

Parallette Dips even with tempo were very very easy. I really need to do them on actual parallel bars or on the rings.

PPPush ups were quite the relief for me in this workout. My biceps weren't really getting worked to these, so I felt strong both times they came up.

ChocoGymnast

4 Rounds

2 CaWW

12 Box HeSPU

2 CWW

8 Dips, slight transition at bottom

2 CWW

6 XR Pushups

Wrist Warm Down

- Need to learn to stop overdoing it.

diotrephes

Warm-up

Jump Rope 1x 3 min

Joint Rotations

General light Stretch

WOD - 4 rounds

Cast Wall Walks, 2 2 2 1

Box Handstand press on bars, 8 6 5 4 (I have a slight neck injury which prevents me from doing HeSPU)

Cast Wall Walks, 2 2 2 1

Russian Dips 4 4 4 4

Cast Wall Walks, 2 2 2 1

Wall Plank Pushups 6 4 4 3

Finish, 2 x 10 wrist pushups

Jump Rope, 4 x 2' min on / 30 sec off

Light stretch, shoulder emphasis