anyone know of this Rings bungee Swing trainer?

Started by B-Trizzle, March 1, 2012 · 1 Replies · 1,924 Views

B-Trizzle

I remember not too long ago seeing a device set up for helping develop ring swings. It was online on you tube actually. It was same theory to the bungee swinging with bungees from the up rights to the belt, but this one utilized a special swivel attached around the spring area which is where the bungee was attched to, that allowed the gymnast to do multiple inlocates\ dislocates with out the bungees getting tangled on the ring straps. I was wondering if anyone here knew about the specs of that device and how the whole swivel worked, I would really like to figure out a way to include it in my gym for my boys team. It was one of the best swing training devices I have ever seen.

Blairbob

I thought these were for attaching a harness to for flipping in side of the rings and spotting.

We had one at Extreme Gymnastics in California (not Xtreme in Scottsdale), but that was 7 and a half years ago. I haven't seen many ever since.

Maybe call up Ted and see if he still has his and how it's setup. I'll try to find out if they have one at Technique through my contacts.