I just got an UNBELIEVABLE deal!!!

Started by Walt Peacock, October 2, 2008 · 6 Replies · 3,635 Views

Walt Peacock

I just bought TWO sets of parallel bars and a pommel horse on ebay for $135.18! Seriously! Check out my blog tomorrow I will be posting pictures. I have been working circles but cannot do them at all! Any advice? Let me know.

Garre33

holy crap! Im gonna start watching ebay... haha

Blairbob

So, what is your name and what is your address so I can get it redirected it to me.

That's an awesome deal. Full size pbars? Is that with or without the shipping?

Walt Peacock

I live in Birmingham and it was located in Atlanta so I just drove over and picked it up. The seller was the Georgia BOE they have a huge warehouse full of surplus school equipment that they sell. Pretty SWEET!

Alex

Great stuff! look forward to the blog update.

sasquatch

Ho, so lucky!

Maybe I should start checking ebay for that stuff.

kbryk

Lucky man, lucky!