This isn't a very gymnastic based question but I trust this forum more than bodybuilding ones so I'm gonna just put it out there. I've been doing wods with great progress and I'm progressing with the leg workouts, but seeing as I'm not a competitive gymnast or anything, I'm getting annoyed by the size gains I'm getting on upper body but my legs are still very thin and I want to change that.
I just joined a crossfit gym so I can use weights and I've just starting doing things like box squats and dead lifts conventionally and with a sumo stance but I don't know of any other good leg exercises besides the wod ones that would be good since I've never used weights before. Can anyone recommend a routine or exercises for me to do 1 or 2x per week that would develop strength and some size (not a whole lot)?
*I should also mention that I will continue do a leg wod in the morning when it comes up and then a leg program in the gym later in the day and also on an off day like wednesday or saturday.