I don't know how good my form is, but i feel as if maybe my form is a little off. BUt its strength progress at least! aVQ6_aETJ94
-Ian
Started by Ian Legrow, February 27, 2012 · 9 Replies · 1,887 Views
I don't know how good my form is, but i feel as if maybe my form is a little off. BUt its strength progress at least! aVQ6_aETJ94
-Ian
wow nice brother! ![]()
thank you my friend. Your kindness is much appreciated
s it really tyhat good that there are no critiques?
That is pretty boss Ian!!!
wow! well thank you very much! it means a lot to me
Great stuff man, you are improving way too fast ![]()
Thank you very much blackkcat. AS are you my friend. Thanks to you, my rope climbing has improved. ![]()
Good solid progress.
- Continue to work on keeping the ears in between your arms and then in that position tilting your head just enough to allow yourself to see your thumbs through your eyebrows.
- The main item that requires attention at this time is to continue working on further opening your shoulders; they are still slightly piked in the HS position.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you coach. I thought that was the problem from the beginning so i have been striving to do exactly what you said. I will review my videos and let y'all know my progress.