Okay, so.. For the last couple of Weeks handstands have been awful. A couple Weeks ago I actually began working with straight body, and I feel like I had to hit the restart button to do so. I did, but I've been so iterated with handstands lately.
I can hold a stomach to wall HS for well over a minute with my hands 3-4 inches away. So I've figured that its okay to begin free standing work. I work on free standing handstands every night, some nights for a long time and others for a short time. Its dependent on how I feel.
I sometimes can hold for 10-15 seconds and sometimes I fall right out. I've been so iterated that sometimes I feel like punching a wall after I fall out of my HS. The question is, to work on progress, would it be best to work on free standing for a bit of time so jumping into a HS is easier. Then finish with a lot of time on the wall, alternative my feet off.
The answer seems so simple, but I'm just angry with my inability to learn and adapt. I also could use an increase in moral because its awful to feel like I haven't progressed an inch over the past couple of Weeks and maybe months.