L-sit posture

Started by Alex Solis, February 26, 2012 · 6 Replies · 1,828 Views

Alex Solis

Hey guys, I'm worried about my L-sit posture on the floor. What do you think? :D:D

Please be harsh with the critiques, I want to acquire PERFECTION on this position. :D

Btw, I can hold the position for much longer, but I wanted to make the video really quick :? :?

Aaron Griffin

Just adding the embedded video:

WykTIQtCDAw

I'm interested in the answer too.

Ian Legrow

Your back is straight so your form is good, the only thing i would recommend is lifting your legs up higher

Alex Solis
Ian Legrow said:
Your back is straight so your form is good, the only thing i would recommend is lifting your legs up higher

I have a lot of trouble with that as my arms are a bit short :? :?

Only 21 inches each!! :shock: :shock: :? :?

Ian Legrow

yes it will take some time but as you hip felxors and abs get stonger you will be able to lift your legs higher

Kim Jongseong

Hello I can't see if you shrugged in this video.

Alex Solis
Richard Burns said:
Hello I can't see if you shrugged in this video.

Right!! Ok, I'll make another video :D:D

Thank you.

-Alex