Spicy Food. Like or dislike.

Started by Nic Branson, February 24, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,144 Views

Nic Branson

Nothing serious here just curious to see the opinion regarding spicy food in your diet.

Make a chili over the weekend I eat all week here that I put Habanero (Scotch Bonnets) and Jalapeño's with cayenne powder. Will mix in other less hot peppers for flavor also.

Always looking for more spicy ideas.

Philip Chubb

Love spicy and love chili!!! Chili rocks!! Where do you live? I will be there soon. Save me a bowl! :mrgreen:

Nic Branson

Thai spices. I love Thai food, and can eat it as it is normally prepared not the westernized spice way. Will have to try indian spices. I can't remember what the spices were but I had a Vietnamese Bean sprout and cucumber salad once and omg was it good. He had the spices sent here from his family.

Oh and Broccoli in chili is win!

Blairbob

Yumm. Give me my nightshades, except eggplant. Yuck.