I am doing negitives, and these. Good drill, bad drill?

Started by Ian Legrow, February 23, 2012 · 2 Replies · 1,363 Views

Ian Legrow

3Y9ZoxM-Dc4

Ok, am starting to do these. I will loower my legs and press up from there. Then will do a negative as slow as i can. I still need to get my feet close to my hands in the negative, and when i get into teh inverted L position while, gravity takes over and my legs fall faster then i would like. I am far from happy with this video my legs are bent when i first lower them and press back up. But, is it a good thing to practice, and is mroe form good? Thanks

-Ian

Blairbob

Good.

We used to have the girls do pike press HS off a block. It's tough. Way harder than straddled.

Ian Legrow

Sweet! so i will continue doing these along with straddle negative and these same drills in the straddle as well. Box press never hurt either. Thanks!