Hey guys, I've seen a youtube video of this guy doing multiple one arm front pulls and holding the lever. His form was pretty good, but just slightly low on the front lever.
Started by Brian Li, February 23, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,414 Views
Hey guys, I've seen a youtube video of this guy doing multiple one arm front pulls and holding the lever. His form was pretty good, but just slightly low on the front lever.
DRcxlHyeKiQ
You just want the "v=" param for youtube embedding
Oh I see. Thanks!
yess is my friend from italy...he train since 2 years and he is a monster in pull movements..
alex87 said:yess is my friend from italy...he train since 2 years and he is a monster in pull movements..
Your friend is a beast, do you know how he trains?
i don't know but sure that he focused his training more on pull movements than pressing movements...from what he said to me he tried the skills without use particular steady state cycle or linear progression...when he feels stronger he continue on the harder variation