His Own Worst Enemy

Started by Coach Sommer, February 22, 2012 · 7 Replies · 2,733 Views

Coach Sommer

You'll see what I mean at the 0:08 mark.

9_vQ8-wb5yQ

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Philip Chubb

That is the kind of thing that makes you want to quit your sport and never show your face in it again.

Quick Start Test Smith

I have to be honest when I say that even the smallest white belts at "my" dojo have more sense than to throw a kick like that... this will haunt him the rest of his life, tho... hahahha poor guy :wink:

Razz

hahaha made me laugh out loud here all alone!

Blairbob

Even better than the tool who continued to attempt to finish the Nunchaku kata after doing a standing back flip to his face upon getting up.

MH87

Haha, that must've hurt.

Joshua Naterman

And to have that shining moment of grace immortalized on Youtube... wow. :shock: :shock: :mrgreen::lol::lol:

Ryan Libke

First learn stand before learn fly.