One every week or every other week I have access to "long rings" and try to work on my ring swings.
Any criticism is welcome
63tko6BXBw4
Started by Mats Trane, February 22, 2012 · 3 Replies · 1,183 Views
One every week or every other week I have access to "long rings" and try to work on my ring swings.
Any criticism is welcome
63tko6BXBw4
Nice. I would kick stonger and higher on the front swing ( try foot to ceiling) and move the arms more far away back on the front swing, with more intensity, quickly and more explosive.
Ah! And ring grips help tremendously for this!!!
Nice, these are really starting to improve from last time.
As Serotonin said, more kick to candle in the front while pulling rings back.
In the backswing it seems your knees may be slightly bent but that could just be the pants.
Thanks guys! I´ll think of that next time.