If I stand or bend over a certain way I get a really sharp shooting pain in my upperhip/lowerback. I did some research but anytime i use the word "hip" people think like below the waist. I am referring to just above the waist on the side of my body. deep in my tissue and even slightly my lower back. Its area like right between the top of my Glutes and the bottom of my lower back. If you lean back as far as you can without bending your knees, and move side to side, its those muscles you feel in your hips during this movement. Or if you stand straight up. Try keeping your legs and straight, torso forward and bend over sideways. That area where it pinches is where I get the pain and I just keep trying different stretches but i can't seem to hit it. I could only hit the area right below it (where my leg connects to my hip)
http://www.eorthopod.com/images/Content ... cles02.jpg
In this image you see the curve between the butt and the lower back. My pain is right in the crease of that, only more towards the side of my body not so much my body.
Ive tried alot of Kelly starett's stretches and they all seem to hit right below it and not actually on it. I'm at a bit of a loss and its really uncomfortable at times. If i stand straight and bend sideways at the hip, keepinng my torso pointed forward, I can hit the area but not sufficiently enough to strentch it. Please help! ![]()
![]()
