quick background: Slightly chubby 16yo (5' 11'' and 160) started lifting back in september but wasn't eating enough for the first couple months.
I'm trying to replace most of my assitance work with bodyweight and gymnastic exercises, in order to cut down on time spent at the gym, and partially in preparation for the possibilty of being unable to get to the gym every now and again. Right now I'm doing modified Starting Strength, bulking hard, and making good progress. Bodyweight work always interested me, I've already read through Building the Gymnastic Body and a couple other books. I don't intend to start solely doing gymnastics training, but just start focusing on the main lifts ( squat, deadlift, OHP, and bench press) at the gym and handing everything else at home. I have a pullup bar and an improvised set of rings.
My Current routine is:
A: Deadlift and Bench Press
B: Squat and OHP
AxBxAxx BxAxBxx
Right now I'm thinking of including:
A: Weights + Front/Back levers, Planches, L-sits
B: Weights + Front/Back levers , Handstands, leg raises
I was also thinking of including one or two related movements to add some variety and hit areas other things might've missed, like dips, rows, pullups, and the like.
I was looking for some advice if there was anything else I might want to include or chance in any of this, or what anybody with any experience has to say on the matter; any input would be helpful. Thanks