Van Gelder floor training( look at his back O.o)

Started by David Picó García, February 19, 2012 · 8 Replies · 3,606 Views

David Picó García

jbHieiVMjww

irongymnast

haha yeah it's like a wall of concrete!

Look at the guy at 0.02 who is getting ready for a flick when he (or someone notifies him) suddenly realizes that the 'champion' is entering the area and that he must go play elsewhere. Found that hilarious!

Nic Scheelings

Cool, never seen van gelder on floor before, awesome to see.

seiyafan

MJvt7eANiFA

He has two cables attached for safety, maybe also taking some weight off, but is the hold at 1:05 possible without the cables?

Aaron Griffin

A straddle planche on rings? Sure

Quick Start Test Smith
phrak said:
A straddle planche on rings? Sure

I think he means the "straddle planche with arms and chest flat"... hehe I don't know any of the names :oops:

Razz

It's a pulley system, takes off half his bodyweight. The hold is a straddle maltese and is completely possible, I believe Demus here from the forum used to do it.

John Sapinoso

what the crap is going on with his lats!

seiyafan
Razz said:
It's a pulley system, takes off half his bodyweight. The hold is a straddle maltese and is completely possible, I believe Demus here from the forum used to do it.

Since the pulley system is always pulling up, I was wondering why his pants were still on during a handstand.