How I built my own Mushroom

Started by Walt Peacock, September 29, 2008 · 2 Replies · 4,749 Views

Walt Peacock

Hey I have recently been searching for a mushroom to begin training circles. Little did i know they are basically non-existant in the used market so I built one. Check out my blog to learn how. It was really cheap!

www.gymnasticsstrength.blogspot.com

Holla

George Launchbury

Hi suprtank,

Nice work! Can't wait to see it when you've finished!!

Regards,

George.

Blairbob

Yeah, last year I went searching for the wheel spindles and they would never save them or let me get them.

If you find them, get'm. Some spindles are now made out of cardboard because it's cheaper.

I was told if you get the circular blades from those farming hoes they are just about the perfect size for a top. You can foam to inject and pleather for the top.