Probably around 3 years ago I sprained my knee. Probably for about 6 months I couldn't really walk up or down any stairs.
It happened when I was running 6 miles and playing 4-5 hours of tennis a day. One day at the end of my run, I felt a huge sharp pain in my knee. It felt like a needle was getting shoved straight through the middle of my knee.
I stayed off of it for a couple years and I did some squats and nlunges and such. I can easily do those two, it doesn't hurt at all.
It seems like the only thing that hurts is when I try to run straight. I recently played tennis again and I can move laterally very well and I can also move forward in small bursts. Tennis didn't seem to both my knee at all, but like I said, just running.
I also don't have any health insurance at the moment, so I can't go see a doctor.
Does anyone have any rehab or any kind of advice for the situation?