hi folks
i have some questions about my workouts and schedule.
after 10 month hard training i beginning to pair my exercises now . all my comrades in my gym are still training " the traditional way" doing a lot of reps while keeping in a good shape. i striktly worked out in the way, like the book said. all exercises 3 sets, 3-5 reps.
I m def. stronger than them in the most elements i.e. front lever, iron cross.. et cetera.
but for me it seems like i should add some other exercises as well, when I read some logs of yours in here.
so I want to check out if i should add some high rep exercises as well or dynamic strenght exercises. change to a pyramide training?! and moreover do you think my workout shedule is reasonable at least? waht can i improve? i think particular outer breast and shoulder is a bit weak. i d like to have better bizeps in the region of my ellbos. i even feeling that week spot.
thats my latest schedule
mon,tu,wed,sa....... 1 day workout, 1 day rest... so to say
-youngs, by not going to the floor but holding a stradle planche 6s
-yewkis 3x5
-manna 10
-wallmaltese 3x5
-reverse muscle ups half 3x5
-l-sit to vienna hs ( swiss hs with straight legs) + 1hspu pb , ( PB )3x5
-rösslers3x5
-pull ups XR bulgarians to dips XR bulgarian ( should take aN other exersice instead because my shoulder is injured)
-iron cross to ringmaltese reverse ( with assitance) 6s
-iron cross reverse to maltese ( with assitance) 6s
-hanging leg lift weighted on ancles 3x5
- front lever rows XR to back lever 6s ,3x5
- V-ups to deck squats 3x5
what can I change? how can I improve my progress, i think a faster progress should be possible somehow.
thx