ring swings and inlocates

Started by Vayzenshtat, February 13, 2012 · 5 Replies · 2,025 Views

Vayzenshtat

B7V_w8_Ok70

Any advice is welcome. I would also like to know if I am ready to begin learning higher level skills such as whippits.

Blairbob

Decent.

I'd like to see a stronger back on the rings in the front swing to get more swing there.

In the back swing, I'd like to see a bit more push forward of the rings to go with the turnout.

Right now, you're inlocates are roughly ring height. I'd like to see them working higher than that before whippet or anything special.

It would be ok to work uprises either front or back, maybe.

Something more like this, but even this still has some flaws that needed to be worked out as Gregor once noted a long time ago.

http://drillsandskills.com/video/display?path=riz001.mpg

Vayzenshtat

Thank for your advice. I'll post my progress once I get my inlocates above shoulder height

Vayzenshtat

I seem to always lose momentum after my first inlocate. Any reasons for why that happens?

Blairbob

Well, more than likely you aren't getting tired.

I'd say it's because of the slack in your arms in your swing. More pull back in the front, more push in the back. Always keep tension on the rings.

Vayzenshtat

You're right. Thank you. I get a little disoriented when I do inlocates and lose tension in my swing