Seeking recommendations on paleo cook books

Started by SorenPA, February 11, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,167 Views

SorenPA

Greetings

I have decided to give paleo style eating a shot. So searching the internet there are quite a few cook books, and books on the paleo concept. I was wondering if anyone have some recommendations books to buy.

I am not interested in the reason why it works, a long list of motivating factors why I should follow it, or a history lesson on eating habits since the birth of Christ.

I am first of all interested in a cook book. Preferably one with suggestions on meal compositions (i.e. breakfast/lunch/dinner composition).

Any input would be appreciated.

- Soren

Razz

I bought cordains book which I don't recommend.. others like paleo comfort foods looks better.

Rikke Olsen

Does it have to be a book?

Chowstalker.com is a collection of MANY recipes.

SorenPA

Thanks for the replies.

The web site is a good resource, and is a very nice start :-) I would still like a book, but other web site suggestions are welcome :-) I can always print the good stuff and make my own book.