I'm actually thinking this might be a pushing parallel to tick-tocks/360 pulls. Done in various body positions and all that. Is this a thing? Does it have a name?
Opinions?
Started by Aaron Griffin, February 9, 2012 · 3 Replies · 2,193 Views
I'm actually thinking this might be a pushing parallel to tick-tocks/360 pulls. Done in various body positions and all that. Is this a thing? Does it have a name?
Opinions?
a9wK7BQZbB8
Is this it?
I love that video! when i first started i watched that constantly! but he is doing a v-sit. Would it be calle d the same thing
PHILIP, that's pretty much what I meant. Obviously that's a more advanced version of what I was thinking for me personally (L-sit to Adv Tuck Planche). I was also imagining this be done on PBs or chairs or something.
Is Nakayama-Planche the name?
Edit: I was also thinking back-and forth for reps, in the same manner as a tick-tock