Ring Strength by Jordan Jovtchev

Started by Samuel Carr, February 9, 2012 · 9 Replies · 11,811 Views

Samuel Carr

Here's a training video from youtube by Jordan Jovtchev that goes through some ring strength progressions.xG76j2SC-pY

Iwan Thomas

Do you have a link to buy the dvds?

seiyafan

awesome videos! how many sets and how many reps per set should be done by someone who just started using rings? And how many days per week should you train?

Patrick Van de Glind
Bdk1786 said:
I have both of his DVDs and would highly recommend them.

Both of his DVD's???

which one besides Rings Training is there?

Patrick Van de Glind

U have a name of the DVD / website for it?

Thanks!

langdon0555

I have both DVD's. I will sell them to whomever wants them. DVD's are in great/like new condition. I will get rid of them both for $40 total including shipping instead of the $60 you will pay from Tylers website. PM me if your interested.

Cheers

Casey

Quick Start Test Smith

That's a good deal, folks.

Larry Roseman

Those rings he's using seem to have a larger radius than the XR. Is that possible?

yuri marmerstein

Good list of exercises but as someone who is obsessive and learns slow, I would prefer a more in depth explanation of all the elements.

Ian Legrow

I agree with yuri on this