People are Awesome

Started by Coach Sommer, February 6, 2012 · 15 Replies · 5,204 Views

Coach Sommer

Prepare to be inspired by the adrenaline fueled relentless pursuit of perfection.

EEu42L0ufBY

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Edgardo Capacite

that was awesome, thanks Coach!

Erik Sjolin

Vo0Cazxj_yc

I think this may have been posted already, but in case it hasn't, it's the same sort of theme as the first video.

Nothing in this freaked me out as much as some of those first person shots, though. :shock:

Ryan Richter

oh that makes me miss my mountain climbing, nothing beats the view from 15-20,000 ft! (except everest) great video thank you for sharing it Coach!

Jon Douglas

Lovely. There are some pastimes I REALLY need to pursue.

Paul SONNEVILLE

Ahah, the solo guy at the end had a parachut.

By the way, rock climbing is far more than a past time.

Jon Douglas
PSon said:

By the way, rock climbing is far more than a past time.

I believe it, but its not my passion so for me it is :)

Josh Schmitter

Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

Kyle Devlin

People ARE pretty awesome... People, in a way, always want to amaze. I like to know that there are people who choose to do such things. Things that make them happy. Its fantastic.

polmod

my heart stopped when i saw the last rock-climbing guy fall.... even with a parachute it is so risky to do that! amazing

Erik Sjolin
TANSTAAFL said:
Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

Total bunk, I know. But I think the movie balances out by how hilarious the guy doing the moonwalk with the truck is.

Razz

Talk about motivation! My heart skipped a beat a couple of times during that video haha

Josh Schmitter
Erik said:
TANSTAAFL said:
Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

Total bunk, I know. But I think the movie balances out by how hilarious the guy doing the moonwalk with the truck is.

Agreed.

Quick Start Test Smith
Erik said:
TANSTAAFL said:
Particularly enjoyed the parachute clips in the first video. The overall camera work/definition was also pretty amazing in a lot of it.

Oh yea, and just FYI, I believe the water running at :45s in the second video has been debunked.

Total bunk, I know. But I think the movie balances out by how hilarious the guy doing the moonwalk with the truck is.

Dude... at first I thought the skateboarder was the focus of attention but when he went by with no stunt and the car drove by pushing the moonwalking guy, I completely broke up :lol: oh man oh man

Jon Douglas
Patrick Smith said:

Dude... at first I thought the skateboarder was the focus of attention but when he went by with no stunt and the car drove by pushing the moonwalking guy, I completely broke up :lol: oh man oh man

I thought he was pulling it ^_^

Longshanks

I've always been a fan of adrenaline sports so loved that cheers Coach. That rock climbing guy without a rope looked epic! I wasn't even aware that jetski's could backflip...